We offer a secure job (2 years contract with possibility for permanent contract afterwards) in a small team with a positive working atmosphere.
Varied tasks and contact with a wide variety of people from home and abroad will make your daily work interesting. At the same time, we pay attention to a good "work-life balance" in our small, well-coordinated team - flexible working hours and occasional work from home is our standard.
All team members can participate in our professional development program on a regular basis.
If you are interested in working for our foundation, please send us your application!
Your tasks include the organizational support of conferences, workshops and publication projects (e.g. booking of conference rooms or flights, framework agreements with service providers, contracts with authors, graphic design of documents etc.), support of the IT infrastructure (in cooperation with an external IT service provider) as well as public relations (management of social media accounts).
Application requirements are:
- Degrees: completed Bachelor's degree OR high school diploma with several years of work experience.
- Work Experience: minimum 2 years of work experience in a comparable administrative and/or IT position.
- Language Skills: Macedonian and English required, Albanian and German language skills an advantage.
Other plus points for your application are:
- A good self-organization and the ability to anticipate tasks;
- Flexibility to switch between different types of tasks and ability to prioritize different tasks independently;
- IT skills;
- Social or political commitment/volunteer work.
- Interest in working for the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung on a long-term basis
- Driver`s license
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send your application (letter of motivation, CV, university/academic certificates, work/internship references, language certificates as well as references from previous employers and evidence of your social/political commitment) until 31.01.2023 via e-mail to: contact(at)fes-skopje.org
We are looking forward to your application!